Low-Power, 90Msps, 6-Bit ADC
DescriptionThe MAX1011 is a 6-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that combines high-speed, low-power operation with a user-selectable input range, an internal reference, and a clock oscillator. The ADC converts analog signals into binary-coded digital outputs at sampling rates up to 90Msps. The ability to directly interface with baseband signals makes the MAX1011 ideal for use in a wide range of communications and instrumentation applications.
The MAX1011's input amplifier features a true differential input, a -0.5dB analog bandwidth of 55MHz, and a user-programmable input full-scale range of 125mVp-p, 250mVp-p, or 500mVp-p. With an AC-coupled signal, input offset is typically less than 1/4LSB. Dynamic performance is 5.85 effective number of bits (ENOB) with a 20MHz analog input signal, or 5.7 ENOB with a 50MHz signal.
The MAX1011 operates with +5V analog and +3.3V digital supplies for easy interfacing to +3.3V-logic-compatible digital signal processors and microprocessors. It comes in a 24-pin QSOP package.
- High Sampling Rate: 90Msps
- Low Power Dissipation: 215mW
- Excellent Dynamic Performance:
- 5.85 ENOB with 20MHz Analog Input
- 5.7 ENOB with 50MHz Analog Input
- ±1/4LSB INL and DNL (typ)
- ±1/4LSB Input Offset (typ)
- Internal Bandgap Voltage Reference
- Internal Oscillator with Overdrive Capability
- 55MHz (-0.5dB) Bandwidth Input Amplifier with True Differential Input
- User-Selectable Full-Scale Range (125mVp-p, 250mVp-p, or 500mVp-p)
- Single-Ended or Differential Input Drive
- Flexible, 3.3V, CMOS-Compatible Digital Outputs
- IF Sampling Receivers
- VSAT Receivers
- Wide Local Area Networks (WLANs)
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|