Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- FPGA Configuration Through PC and USB Port
- 64Mw x 16-Bit Data Capture Captures Entire Frames of Complex Real-World Signals
- Input Rate Up to 800Mwps
- Flexible Device Under Test (DUT) Digital Interface
- Supports Numerous I/O Standards
- 3.3V, 2.5V, and 1.8V LVCMOS
- USB 2.0 Communications (480Mb/s)
- Single 5V Supply Operation (Power Supply Included)
- Intuitive GUI-Based Software (Jumperless Hardware Configuration)
- Data Processing Powered by MATLAB®
- LEDs to Display Board and FPGA Status
- Command Line Program Available
- Supports Parallel- and Serial-Output ADCs
- High-Speed, High-Density DUT Connectors
An intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) is included to allow user control of the hardware and processing of the captured data. Fast Fourier transform (FFT) analysis provides both single- and multi-tone dynamic analysis. A histogram function allows the plotting of integral nonlinearity (INL) and differential nonlinearity (DNL). Control features include adjustable timing for optimal data capture, frequency calculation for coherent sampling, record-length selection, and standard FFT windowing functions.
The DCEP operates from a single external 5V/4A power supply, provided with the board.