Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 8 Full Channels of LNA, VGA, and AAF in a Small, 8mm x 8mm, 56-Pin or 10mm x 10mm, 68-Pin TQFN Package
- Ultra-Low Full-Channel Noise Figure of 2.4dB at RIN = RS = 200Ω
- Low Output-Referred Noise of 23nV/ at 5MHz, 20dB Gain, Yielding a Broadband SNR of 68dB* for Excellent Second-Harmonic Imaging
- High Near-Carrier SNR of 140dBc/Hz at 1kHz Offset from a 5MHz, 1VP-P Output Signal, and 20dB of Gain for Excellent Low-Velocity PW and Color-Flow Doppler Sensitivity in a High-Clutter Environment
- Ultra-Low Power 64.8mW per Full-Channel (LNA, VGA, and AAF) Normal Imaging Mode
- Selectable Active Input-Impedance Matching of 50Ω, 100Ω, 200Ω, and 1kΩ
- Wide Input-Voltage Range of 330mVP-P in High LNA Gain Mode and 550mVP-P in Low LNA Gain Mode
- Integrated Selectable 3-Pole 9MHz, 10MHz, 15MHz, and 18MHz Butterworth AAF
- Fast-Recovery, Low-Power Modes (< 2µs)
- Pin Compatible with the MAX2078 Ultrasound Front-End with CW Doppler (MAX2077 68-Pin Package Variant)
- Medical Ultrasound Imaging
The MAX2077 octal-channel ultrasound front-end is available in a small 8mm x 8mm, 56-pin thin QFN or 10mm x 10mm, 68-pin thin QFN package with an exposed pad and is specified over a 0°C to +70°C temperature range. To add CW Doppler capability, replace the MAX2077 with the MAX2078.