Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Easy Evaluation of MAX11410/MAX11410A
- USB Powered
- Selectable On-Board Voltage Reference (2.5V, 1.25V)
- Optional External Clock (2.4576MHz)
- Isolated Power and Digital Communication
- Various Sample Rates and Sample Sizes
- Time Domain, Frequency Domain, and Histogram Plotting
- Savable Plots and Register Configurations
- Windows XP®, Windows® 7, Windows 8.1-Compatable Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Portable Instruments
- Resistive Bridge Measurement
- Sensor Measurement
The MAX11410 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the 24-bit multi-channel low-power delta-sigma ADC. The EV kit includes a graphical user interface (GUI) that provides communication from the target device to the PC. The GUI allows the user to configure all the registers and includes graphing software to display captured data and calculate the histogram and FFT.