Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Clock Output Frequencies:
- DS4106: 106.25MHz
- DS4212: 212.50MHz
- DS4425: 425.00MHz
- Phase Jitter (RMS): 0.9ps Typical
- LVPECL or LVDS Output
- Supply Current:
- 50mA (Typical, Unloaded) at +3.3V Supply (LVPECL)
- 53mA (Typical) at +3.3V Supply (LVDS)
- -40°C to +85°C Temperature Range
- Output Disable
- Fibre Channel Hard Disk Drives
- Fibre Channel Switches
- Host Bus Adapters
- Raid Controllers
These clock oscillators are crystal based and use a fundamental crystal with PLL technology to provide the final output frequencies. Each device is offered with LVDS or LVPECL output types. The output enable pin is active-high logic.
These clock oscillators have very low phase jitter and phase noise. Typical phase jitter is < 0.9ps RMS from 12kHz to 20MHz. The devices are designed to operate with a 3.3V ±10% supply voltage, and are available in a 5.0mm x 3.2mm x 1.49mm, 10-pin LCCC surface-mount ceramic package.