Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX31180AUA+
- +3.3V Single-Supply Operation
- Low Peak Cycle to Cycle 75ns Jitter Typical
- Configurable Clock Multiplier
- Selectable Spread Spectrum Magnitude
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Cable Modems
- Cell Phones
- Computer Peripherals
The MAX31180 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB to evaluate the MAX31180 spreadspectrum crystal multiplier. The EV kit operates from a single 3.3V supply and the onboard crystal provides a 25MHz clock signal. The EV kit also provides header pins to configure the clock frequency multiplier, the magnitude of the spread spectrum, and a means to disable the spread spectrum feature. An SMA connector for the clock output is included to easily facilitate the connection of test equipment.