Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- ±0.25% (TDFN) and ±1.3% (µDFN) Total Accuracy for 0°C to +85°C
- ±1.0% (TDFN) and ±1.8% (µDFN) Total Accuracy for -40°C to +125°C
- Resistant to Humidity and Vibration
- 12mA Operating Current (48MHz Version)
- 5ns Output Rise/Fall Time
- 40% to 60% Maximum Duty Cycle
- No External Components Required
- +2.4V to +3.6V Operation
- Available Factory-Set Frequencies from 922kHz to 48MHz
- Space-Saving TDFN and µDFN Surface-Mount Packages
- CAN Nodes
- Handheld Products
- White Goods
The MAX7393/MAX7394 consist of a temperature-compensated precision oscillator with enable (MAX7394) or autoenable (MAX7393). The MAX7393/MAX7394 are supplied at specific frequencies, just like crystals and resonators. Output frequency accuracy is guaranteed to be within ±0.25% (TDFN) and ±1.3% (µDFN) (0°C to +85°C) and ±1.0% (TDFN) and ±1.8% (µDFN) over the -40°C to +125°C temperature range.
The small size and robust operation of the MAX7393/MAX7394 make them ideal for space-constrained or environmentally demanding applications where high accuracy is required. The high accuracy of the MAX7393/MAX7394 is ideal for use in USB applications, computers, and white goods.
The MAX7393/MAX7394 are available in 6-pin, 3mm x 3mm TDFN and 2mm x 2mm µDFN packages. They are specified for the -40°C to +125°C temperature range.