Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- All-Silicon Timing Circuit
- Three Independent Buffered Delays
- Stable and Precise Over Temperature and Voltage
- Leading and Trailing Edge Precision Preserves the Input Symmetry
- Vapor Phase and IR Reflow Solderable
- Available in Tape and Reel
- Delays Specified Over Both Commercial and Industrial Temperature Ranges
- 3V Operation
- Recommended Replacement for DS1033
The DS1135L series is a low-power, 3V high-speed version of the popular DS1013, DS1033, and DS1035 series.
The DS1135L series of delay lines have three independent logic buffered delays in a single package. The device is our fastest 3-in-1 delay line. It is available in a 150-mil 8-pin SO.
The device features precise leading and trailing edge accuracy. It has the inherent reliability of an all-silicon delay line solution.
Standard delay values are indicated in Table 1 in the full data sheet.