Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- All-Silicon Timing Circuit
- Three Independent Buffered Delays
- Stable and Precise Over Temperature and Voltage
- Leading and Trailing Edge Precision Preserves the Input Symmetry
- Vapor Phasing, IR, and Wave Solderable
- Available in Tape and Reel
- Commercial and Industrial Temperature Ranges Available
- 5V Operation (Refer to DS1135L for 3V Operation)
- Recommended Replacement for DS1013 and DS1035
The DS1135 series is a low-power, +5V high-speed version of the popular DS1013 and DS1035.
The DS1135 series of delay lines have three independent logic buffered delays in a single package. The device is our fastest 3-in-1 delay line. It is available in a standard 8-pin 150-mil SO.
The device features precise leading and trailing edge accuracy. It has the inherent reliability of an all-silicon delay line solution. Each output is capable of driving up to 10 LS loads.
Standard delay values are indicated in Table 1 in the full data sheet.