- All-silicon timing circuit
- Five taps Equally spaced
- Delays are stable and precise
- Both leading- and trailing-edge accuracy
- 3.3V version of the DS1100
- Low-power CMOS
- Vapor-Phase and IR solderable
- Custom delays available
- Fast-turn prototypes
- Delays specified over both commercial and industrial temperature ranges
The DS1100L is a 3.3V version of the DS1100. It is characterized for operation over the range 3.0V to 3.6V. The DS1100L series delay lines have five equally spaced taps providing delays from 4ns to 500ns. These devices are offered in surface-mount packages to save PCB area. Low cost and superior reliability over hybrid technology is achieved by the combination of a 100% silicon delay line and industry-standard µMAX® and SO packaging. The DS1100L 5-tap silicon delay line reproduces the input-logic state at the output after a fixed delay as specified by the extension of the part number after the dash. The DS1100L is designed to reproduce both leading and trailing edges with equal precision. Each tap is capable of driving up to 10 74LS loads.
Maxim can customize standard products to meet special needs.