Maxim's speaker amplifier ICs combine superior sonic quality with technological breakthroughs that simplify the design process, save space, extend battery life, and reduce system cost. Our speaker amp ICs offer output power levels from less than 1W up to 50W. Maxim's innovative packaging technology provides the smallest Class AB and Class D amplifiers available. Our IV sense boosted Class D speaker amplifiers employ our patented Dynamic Speaker Management (DSM) technology, providing up to two times loudness improvement over standard Class D amps.
Featured Technical Documents
Browse Popular Technical Documents:
- How to Select the Best Audio Amplifier for Your Design
- Reduce EMI and Maintain High Efficiency with Class D Amplifiers in Portable Applications
- Class G and Charge-Pump Technologies Maximize Efficiency in Boosted Amplifiers with Minimal Support Components
- Class D Amplifiers: Fundamentals of Operation and Recent Developments
- Maxim's Active-Emissions-Limiting Circuitry Demystified
October 24, 2019
Learn how Smart Audio Amplifiers enhance Micro Speakers and get the maximum power rating to achieve louder sound and more bass.
July 25, 2019
Learn how new boosted, digital Class D smart amplifier, MAX98390, enables you to deliver louder, richer sound from micro speakers.
August 01, 2017
Experts share tips for building speaker systems, whether they’re for standalone use or integrated into, say, an appliance or mobile device.