Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 2.8V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- Proven Audio PCB Layout
- On-Board USB-to-I²C Interface
- On-Board USB-to-I²S Converter
- On-Board S/PDIF Transceiver
- On-Board Clock Source
- On-Board Digital Microphone
- Evaluates the MAX9888EWY+ in a 3.8mm x 3.3mm, 63-Bump WLP Package
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The EV kit provides access to all analog and digital inputs/outputs on the device. To enable easy connection to a wide range of audio sources, audio devices are included to convert both USB data and S/PDIF data to I²S.
The EV kit integrates a MAXQ2000 microcontroller to enable I²C communication with devices on the EV kit. The EV kit software, running on a Windows PC, communicates with the EV kit over a standard USB port. The EV kit software provides an intuitive interface to exercise the functions of the device.
The EV kit comes with a MAX9888EWY+ installed.