Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- USB Powered (External Power Supply Not Required)
- On-Board 12.288MHz and 13MHz Clock Oscillators
- On-Board Digital Audio Interface Transceiver
- On-Board Fiber Optic Transmitter and Receiver Modules
- Isolation Header for Direct Communication with the MAX9867 I2C and Digital Audio Interfaces
- Proven PCB Layout
- Windows 2000-, Windows XP-, and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- Cell Phones
- Portable Gaming Devices
- Portable Multimedia Players
- Portable Navigation Devices
- Wireless Headsets
The EV kit provides two RCA jacks for analog audio input signals and two 3.5mm headphone jacks for analog audio output signals. The EV kit also provides fiber optic receiving and transmitting modules for digital audio input and output.
The EV kit includes Windows® 2000-, Windows XP®-, and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX9867. The EV kit is connected to a PC through a USB A-to-mini-B cable.