Stereo 2.4W Class D Amplifier
Latest Generation Class D Technology Features the Industry's Best EMI Performance with Low 0.8mA IQ
DescriptionThe MAX98302 stereo 2.4W Class D amplifier provides Class AB audio performance with Class D efficiency. This device offers five selectable gain settings (6dB, 9dB, 12dB, 15dB, and 18dB) set by a single gain-select input (GAIN).
Active emissions limiting, edge-rate, and overshoot control circuitry greatly reduces EMI. A filterless spread-spectrum modulation scheme eliminates the need for output filtering found in traditional Class D devices. These features reduce application component count.
The MAX98302 industry-leading 1.65mA at 3.7V, 2.25mA at 5V, quiescent current extends battery life in portable applications.
The MAX98302 is available in a 14-pin TDFN-EP (3mm x 3mm x 0.75mm) package specified over the extended -40°C to +85°C temperature range..
- Industry-Leading Quiescent Current: 1.65mA at 3.7V, 2.25mA at 5V
- Spread Spectrum and Active Emissions Limiting
- Five Selectable Gains
- High -67dB PSRR at 217Hz
- Click-and-Pop Suppression
- Thermal and Overcurrent Protection
- Low-Current Shutdown Mode
- Space-Saving, 3mm x 3mm x 0.75mm, 14-Pin TDFN-EP Package
- Cellular Phones
- MP3 Players
- Notebook and Netbook Computers
- Portable Audio Players
- VoIP Phones
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Wide Input Supply Range (3.0V to 14V)
- Class-DG Operation Enables Industry Leading Quiescent Power
- Ultra-Low Noise Floor