Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- PC2001 Compliant
- 100dB at 217Hz Power-Supply Rejection Ratio
- Very Low 230µA Quiescent Current
- Low 0.015% THD+N
- Available in Two Versions
- MAX9812L/MAX9813L2.7V to 3.6V
- MAX9812H/MAX9813H4.5V to 5.5V
- Internal Low-Noise Microphone Bias Supply
- 2.3V for MAX9812L/MAX9813L
- 4.0V for MAX9812H/MAX9813H
- 100nA Low-Power Shutdown Mode
- Rail-to-Rail Outputs
- 20dB Fixed Gain
- Available in Tiny 6-Pin SC70 (2mm x 2.1mm) and 8-Pin SOT23 (3mm x 3mm) Packages
- Extended Temperature Range -40°C to +85°C
- Car Kit Adapters
- Digital Cameras
- Notebook Computers
- Video Tape Recorders
The MAX9812 is a single amplifier in a 6-pin SC70 package (2mm x 2.1mm) and the MAX9813 is a dual-input amplifier available in an 8-pin SOT23 (3mm x 3mm) package. The MAX9813 has two inputs allowing two microphones to be multiplexed to a single output.
The MAX9812/MAX9813 are offered in two grades. The MAX9812L/MAX9813L are optimized for 3.3V supply operation (2.7V to 3.6V). The MAX9812H/MAX9813H are PC2001 compliant and are optimized for 5V operation (4.5V to 5.5V). Both devices are specified over the -40°C to +85°C extended operating temperature range.