Audio Hub with FlexSound Processor
High Integration Enables a Single-Chip Audio Solution for Mobile Platforms
DescriptionThe MAX98095 is a full-featured audio hub with Maxim's FlexSound® digital signal processor. This highly integrated device provides three I²S/PCM interfaces and powerful, high-performance amplifiers. The FlexSound DSP offers best-in-class noise suppression, echo cancellation, speaker protection, and ambient-aware algorithms to handle all the audio processing needs of portable devices. So you get the highest integration and audio quality possible.
Three differential analog microphone inputs and four 1-bit digital microphone inputs accept audio from main, accessory, and background microphones. Analog line inputs accept four single-ended or two differential audio signals. Three digital audio interfaces support I²S/PCM/TDM audio formats. Three integrated sample rate converters and highly configurable signal routing enable a wide range of use cases.
Integrated amplifiers can output signals from three DACs or any of the analog inputs. Amplifiers include a differential receiver amplifier, a stereo Class D speaker amplifier, a stereo Class H headphone amplifier and four single-ended line outputs.
The IC is fully specified over the -40°C to +85°C extended temperature.
- 102dB DR Stereo DAC (8kHz < fS < 96kHz)
- 90dB DR Stereo ADC (8kHz < fS < 96kHz)
- 4.2mW Headphone Playback Power Consumption
- Stereo, Low-EMI Class D Amplifiers
- 3.2W/Channel (4Ω, PVDD_ = 5.0V)
- 1.2W/Channel (8Ω, PVDD_ = 4.2V)
- Stereo DirectDrive® Headphone Amplifiers
- 33mW/Channel (32Ω)
- Differential Receiver Amplifier
- 2 Stereo Single-Ended/Mono Differential Line Inputs
- 3 Differential Microphone Inputs
- FlexSound Audio Processing
- Enhanced Speakerphone
- Single/Dual Microphone Noise Suppression
- Ambient Aware Receiver Output
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Three I²S/PCM/TDM Digital Audio Interfaces
- Asynchronous Digital Mixing and Sample Rate Conversion
- Extensive Click-and-Pop Reduction Circuitry
- I²C/SPI Control Interface
- 108-Bump WLP package (6.4mm x 4.7mm, 0.5mm pitch)
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Wide Input Supply Range (3.0V to 14V)
- Class-DG Operation Enables Industry Leading Quiescent Power
- Ultra-Low Noise Floor