Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- No DC-Blocking Output Capacitors Required at Headphone Output
- Speaker and Headphone Operation
- Speaker: 3W Mono Class D Output
- Headphone: 180mW Stereo DirectDrive Output
- Wake-on-Beep Function
- 120mA, 4.75V LDO
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Notebook Computers
- Portable Multimedia Players
- Tablet PCs
The EV kit is configured for a 12dB speaker amplifier gain and a 0dB headphone amplifier gain. It is designed to operate from a 4.5V to 5.5V speaker supply and an optional separate 2.7V to 5.5V headphone supply. The EV kit is capable of delivering up to 3W into a 3Ω speaker and 180mW into a 32Ω headphone load.