Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 4.5VDC to 5.5VDC Single-Supply Operation
- Drives 2 x 2.3W into a Pair of 3Ω Speakers
- Drives 130mW into a 16Ω Stereo Headphone
- Automatic Level Control on Speaker Amplifiers
- Analog Volume Control
- 150mA Linear Regulator
- Beep Input with Glitch Filter
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Flat-Panel TVs
- LCD Projectors
- Notebook PCs
- PC Displays
- Portable Audio
- Portable DVD Players
- Tablet PCs
The MAX9756 features an automatic level control (ALC) on the speaker amplifiers, a 31-step analog volume control, an audible alert input (BEEP), jumper-selectable gain, and a 150mA linear regulator.
The MAX9756 evaluation kit can be used to evaluate the features of the MAX9757 and MAX9758 only. A replacement of the MAX9757/MAX9758 IC is not possible. See the Evaluating the MAX9757/MAX9758 Features section of the full data sheet.