DescriptionThe MAX97220A evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that evaluates the MAX97220A differential input DirectDrive® line driver/headphone amplifier. The device is capable of driving 125mW into 32Ω, or 3VRMS into 600Ω load, with a 5V supply.
The EV kit provides an externally set gain, is powered from a 2.5V to 5.5V single power supply, and includes a shutdown input. The EV kit also evaluates the MAX97220B, MAX97220C, and MAX97220D devices. Request a free MAX97220B, MAX97220C, and/or MAX97220D IC sample from the factory when ordering the EV kit.
- 2.5V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- 3VRMS Output Drive Into 600Ω Load
- 125mW Headphone Amplifier
- Fully Differential Inputs
- Externally Adjustable Gain
- Low-Power Shutdown Input
- Evaluates the MAX97220B, MAX97220C, and MAX97220D (with IC Replacement)
- Fully Assembled and Tested
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Wide Input Supply Range (3.0V to 14V)
- Class-DG Operation Enables Industry Leading Quiescent Power
- Ultra-Low Noise Floor