Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Also Evaluates the MAX9719B/C/D (IC and Component Replacement Required)
- 2.7V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- Drives 2 x 1.1W Into Stereo 8Ω Speakers at 1% THD+N
- Differential Inputs
- 100nA Shutdown Current (typ)
- Small 16-Pin TQFN (4mm x 4mm) Package
- Also Available in 16-Bump UCSP and 16-Pin TSSOP-EP Packages
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Mobile Phones
- Portable Devices
The MAX9719A inputs can accept a common-mode input voltage of 0.5V through (VCC - 1.2V) from a DC-coupled source, therefore eliminating the need for input-signal coupling capacitors. The EV kit provides an option to bypass the input-signal coupling capacitors when the DC offset level of the input signals is within an acceptable range. The MAX9719A EV kit also evaluates the MAX9719B, MAX9719C, and MAX9719D.