Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 10V to 22V Single DC Power-Supply Operation
- Fully Differential or Single-Ended Inputs
- Fully Differential Outputs
- Drives Up to 2 x 25W into 8Ω Speakers in Stereo Mode
- Drives Up to 1 x 50W into 4Ω Speaker in Mono Mode
- Selectable Between Spread-Spectrum and Fixed-Frequency Modulation
- Selectable Gains (+22dB, +25dB, +29.5dB, or +36dB)
- Programmable Thermal Flag
- Shutdown and Mute Control
- Input and Output Clock Sync Signals
- Thermally Efficient 56-Pin TQFN-EP Package
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- LCD TVs
- PC/HiFi Audio Solutions
- PDP TVs
The EV kit operates from a 10V DC to 22V DC power supply. The MAX9709 EV kit accepts single-ended or differential input signals, and provides fully differential outputs. The EV kit provides an option to select between +22dB, +25dB, +29.5dB, or +36dB gains. The MAX9709 EV kit offers an option to select between fixed-frequency modulation (FFM) mode or spread-spectrum modulation (SSM) mode.
The MAX9709 EV kit provides a thermal flag that can be programmed for eight different thermal thresholds. The MAX9709 EV kit can be synchronized with an external clock. Additionally, the EV kit provides a synchronous output that allows units to be cascaded and frequency locked in a multiamplifier system.