Evaluation Kit for the MAX14579E and MAX14579AE
DescriptionThe MAX14579E evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX14579E headset detection IC. The EV kit is designed to demonstrate the IC's headset insertion detection, SEND/END detection, and microphone low-power features. The EV kit requires a single power source using an active USB port.
The EV kit PCB comes with a MAX14579EETA in an 8-pin TDFN package with an exposed pad installed and can also be used to evaluate the MAX14579AE.
- USB Powered or External Power Supplies
- Low-Power Microphone Mode
- Low-Noise Microphone Bias Generator
- Configurable for Headsets with Normally Open Detection Switches
- Headset SEND/END Detection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Cell Phones
- Tablet PCs
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Wide Input Supply Range (3.0V to 14V)
- Class-DG Operation Enables Industry Leading Quiescent Power
- Ultra-Low Noise Floor