Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- +3.3V or +5V Single-Supply Operation
- Proven Audio PCB Layout
- On-Board USB Interface Circuit Generates I²C-Compatible Signals
- PCB Pads for User-Supplied I²C-Compatible Signals
- Surface-Mount Components
- Evaluates the MAX13336E After IC Replacement
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Telematics
- Connectivity Modules
- Radio Head Units
The MAX13335E evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that evaluates the MAX13335E automotive audio receiver. The IC features a dual automotive differential audio receiver with I²C control and diagnostics. The EV kit features an on-board microcontroller for communicating with the I²C interface of the device. PCB pads are provided for accessing the analog inputs/outputs and the diagnostic I/O ports.
The EV kit operates from a +3.3V or +5V power supply that provides 100mA of current. The EV kit can also operate from the on-board USB +5V supply. The EV kit delivers the audio outputs with programmable gain between -14dB and +16dB. The EV kit can also evaluate the MAX13336E after IC replacement of U1.
Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software is provided to facilitate configuration. The EV kit software controls the on-board microcontroller over the USB, which generates I²C commands.