Low-Voltage, Dual SPDT, Audio Clickless Switches with Negative Rail Capability
DescriptionThe MAX4762MAX4764/MAX4764A/MAX4765 dual SPDT (single-pole/double-throw) switches feature negative signal capability that allows signals below ground to pass through without distortion. These analog switches operate from a single +1.8V to +5.5V supply and have low 0.6Ω on-resistance, making them ideal for switching audio signals.
The MAX4763/MAX4765 include a comparator that can be used for headphone detection or a mute/send key function. The MAX4764/MAX4764A/MAX4765 have an internal shunt switch to automatically discharge any capacitance at the NO and NC connection points. This reduces click-and-pop sounds that occur when switching audio signals between precharged points.
These SPDT switches are available in space-saving µMAX®, TDFN, thin QFN, and UCSP packages and operate over the -40°C to +85°C extended temperature range.
- Distortion-Free Negative Signal Throughput Down to VCC - 5.5V
- Comparator for Headphone or Mute Detection (MAX4763/MAX4765)
- Internal Shunt Resistor Reduces Click/Pop (MAX4764/MAX4764A/MAX4765)
- Low On-Resistance (RON)
- 0.6Ω at +2.7V Supply
- 0.25Ω On-Resistance Flatness
- 0.05Ω On-Resistance Matching
- +1.8V to +5.5V Supply Voltage
- -70dB Crosstalk (100kHz)
- -65dB Off-Isolation (100kHz)
- 0.01% Total Harmonic Distortion
- Available in µMAX, TDFN, Thin QFN, and UCSP Packages
- Cell Phones
- MP3 Players
- Notebook Computers
- PDAs and Other Handheld Devices
|Part Number||Protocol||Config.||Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Dynamic Range (max)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|