Low-Voltage, Dual SPDT, Audio Clickless Switches with Negative Rail Capability
DescriptionThe MAX4762MAX4764/MAX4764A/MAX4765 dual SPDT (single-pole/double-throw) switches feature negative signal capability that allows signals below ground to pass through without distortion. These analog switches operate from a single +1.8V to +5.5V supply and have low 0.6Ω on-resistance, making them ideal for switching audio signals.
The MAX4763/MAX4765 include a comparator that can be used for headphone detection or a mute/send key function. The MAX4764/MAX4764A/MAX4765 have an internal shunt switch to automatically discharge any capacitance at the NO and NC connection points. This reduces click-and-pop sounds that occur when switching audio signals between precharged points.
These SPDT switches are available in space-saving µMAX®, TDFN, thin QFN, and UCSP packages and operate over the -40°C to +85°C extended temperature range.
- Distortion-Free Negative Signal Throughput Down to VCC - 5.5V
- Comparator for Headphone or Mute Detection (MAX4763/MAX4765)
- Internal Shunt Resistor Reduces Click/Pop (MAX4764/MAX4764A/MAX4765)
- Low On-Resistance (RON)
- 0.6Ω at +2.7V Supply
- 0.25Ω On-Resistance Flatness
- 0.05Ω On-Resistance Matching
- +1.8V to +5.5V Supply Voltage
- -70dB Crosstalk (100kHz)
- -65dB Off-Isolation (100kHz)
- 0.01% Total Harmonic Distortion
- Available in µMAX, TDFN, Thin QFN, and UCSP Packages
- Cell Phones
- MP3 Players
- Notebook Computers
- PDAs and Other Handheld Devices
|Part Number||Protocol||Config.||Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Dynamic Range (max)|
|See All Switches and Multiplexers ≤ 5V (163)|
| Pricing Notes: |
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|
- Optimized for Compact and Portable Applications
- Embedded Digital Resources for Beamforming