Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Low RON:
- 0.8Ω max (+3V Supply)
- 2.5Ω max (+1.8V Supply)
- 0.18Ω max RON Flatness (+3V Supply)
- +1.6V to +3.6V Single-Supply Operation
- Available in SOT23 and µMAX Packages
- High-Current Handling Capacity (150mA continuous)
- 1.8V CMOS Logic Compatible (+3V Supply)
- Fast Switching: tON = 24ns, tOFF = 16ns
- Audio and Video Signal Routing
- Battery Powered Systems
- Cellular Phones
- Communications Circuits
- Hard Drives
- Low-Voltage Data-Acquisition Systems
- PCMCIA Cards
- Power Routing
When powered from a +3V supply, the MAX4741/MAX4742/MAX4743 feature low 0.8Ω (max) on-resistance (RON), with 0.08Ω (max) RON matching and 0.18Ω RON flatness. The digital logic input is 1.8V CMOS compatible when using a single +3V supply.
The MAX4741 has two normally open (NO) switches, the MAX4742 has two normally closed (NC) switches, and the MAX4743 has one NO switch and one NC switch. The MAX4741 is available in 8-pin µDFN (2mm x 2mm), 8-pin SOT23, and 8-pin µMAX® packages. The MAX4742/MAX4743 are available in 8-pin SOT23 and 8-pin µMAX packages.