Quad SPDT Audio Switches
Pin-to-Pin Compatible with the ST Microelectronics Quad SPDT Analog Switch STG3699
DescriptionThe MAX4740/MAX4740H low on-resistance (0.61Ω typ) analog switches operate from a single 1.6V to 5.5V supply. The MAX4740/MAX4740H are quad, single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switches and are configured to route audio signals. The MAX4740/MAX4740H are pin-to-pin compatible parts with the ST Microelectronics quad SPDT STG3699 analog switch.
The MAX4740 is a quad SPDT switch and the MAX4740H is a quad SPDT switch that can be placed in a high-impedance mode. Switching logic is controlled by 2 control bits (CB1 and CB2). The MAX4740/MAX4740H also feature a low on-resistance match (0.06Ω) and low power-supply current (0.3µA), which increases battery life.
The MAX4740/MAX4740H are available in a tiny 3mm x 3mm, 16-pin TQFN-EP, and 2.5mm x 2.5mm, 16-pin ultra-thin QFN packages.
- Low On-Resistance (0.61Ω typ)
- 0.06Ω (typ) Channel-to-Channel Matching
- 0.32Ω (typ) On-Resistance Flatness
- 1.6V to 5.5V Single-Supply Voltage
- High PSRR Reduces Supply Noise (-60dB typ)
- 0.08% Total Harmonic Distortion
- -68dB typ Crosstalk (100kHz)
- -64dB typ Off-Isolation (100kHz)
- Low Supply Current (0.3µA typ)
- Low Leakage Current (0.1µA typ)
- Pin-to-Pin Compatible with ST Micro STG3699
- (3mm x 3mm) 16-Pin TQFN, and (2.5mm x 2.5mm) 16-Pin Ultra-Thin QFN Packages
- Cellular Phones
- Notebook Computers
- PDAs and Other Handheld Devices
|Part Number||Protocol||Configuration||Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Dynamic Range (max)|
Request Reliability Report for: MAX4740H
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|