Low-Voltage, Dual DPDT/Quad SPDT Analog Switches in QFN
DescriptionThe MAX4699/MAX4701/MAX4702 are low-voltage, single-supply CMOS analog switches. The MAX4699/MAX4701 are dual double-pole/double-throw (DPDT) switches with two control inputs that control two single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) switches each. The MAX4702 is a quad SPDT switch with one control input and one low-voltage digital logic power supply.
These devices operate from a single +1.8V to +5.5V power supply. When powered from a +2.7V supply the MAX4699/MAX4701/MAX4702 offer a 75Ω on-resistance (RON), with 12Ω max RON flatness and 4Ω max matching between channels. Each switch has rail-to-rail signal handling, fast switching speeds of tON = 35ns, tOFF = 20ns, and a maximum 1nA of leakage current.
The MAX4699/MAX4701 digital inputs are 1.8V-logic compatible when operated from a +3V supply. The MAX4702's digital inputs feature a 1.0V threshold when powered with a 1.5V logic supply.
The MAX4699 is available in a space-saving 16-lead 4mm x 4mm TQFN package. The MAX4701/MAX4702 are available in space-saving 16-lead 3mm x 3mm TQFN 16-pin TSSOP packages.
- 3mm x 3mm and 4mm x 4mm 16-Pin TQFN Packages
- Guaranteed On-Resistance:
- 75Ω (max) (+3V Supply)
- 40Ω (max) (+5V Supply)
- Guaranteed Match Between Channels:
- 4Ω max
- Guaranteed Flatness Over Signal Range:
- 12Ω max
- Low Leakage Currents Over Temperature:
- 1nA Max at +85°C
- Fast Switching: tON = 35ns, tOFF = 20ns
- Guaranteed Break-Before-Make
- Single-Supply Operation from +1.8V to +5.5V
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- -3dB Bandwidth: 250MHz
- Low Crosstalk: -79dB (1MHz)
- High Off-Isolation: -76dB (1MHz)
- Audio/Video Signal Routing
- Battery-Operated Equipment
- Cell Phones
- Communications Circuits
|Part Number||Configuration||Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Dynamic Range (max)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|