1.25Ω, Dual, SPST, CMOS Analog Switch
DescriptionThe MAX4680/MAX4690/MAX4700 dual analog switches feature low on-resistance of 1.25Ω max. On-resistance is matched between switches to 0.3Ω max and is flat (0.3Ω max) over the specified signal range. Each switch can handle Rail-to-Rail analog signals. Off-leakage current is only 5nA max at +85°C. These analog switches are ideal in low-distortion applications and are the preferred solution over mechanical relays in automatic test equipment or applications where current switching is required. They have low power requirements, require less board space, and are more reliable than mechanical relays.
The MAX4680 has two NC (normally closed) switches, and the MAX4690 has two NO (normally open) switches. The MAX4700 has one NC and one NO switch and features guaranteed break-before-make switching.
These devices operate from a +4.5V to +36V single supply or from ±4.5V to ±20V dual supplies. A separate logic supply pin guarantees TTL/CMOS-logic compatibility while operating across the entire supply voltage range.
- Low On-Resistance (1.25Ω max)
- Guaranteed RON Match Between Channels (0.3Ω max)
- Guaranteed RON Flatness Over Specified Signal Range (0.3Ω max)
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- Guaranteed Break-Before-Make (MAX4700)
- +4.5V to +36V Single-Supply Operation
- ±4.5V to ±20V Dual-Supply Operation
- TTL/CMOS-Compatible Control Inputs
- > 2kV ESD Protection per Method 3015.7
- Communication Systems
- Data Acquisition
- PBX/PABX Systems
- Reed Relay Replacement
- Sample-and-Hold Circuits
- Test Equipment
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||Normal Position||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|