Low-Voltage 8:1 Mux/Dual 4:1 Mux/Triple SPDT/Quad SPDT in UCSP Package
Low-Voltage Muxes (8-1 and Dual 4-1) and Switches (Triple and Quad SPDTs) Now Available in QFN Packaging
DescriptionThe MAX4691–MAX4694 are low-voltage CMOS analog ICs configured as an 8-channel multiplexer (MAX4691), two 4-channel multiplexers (MAX4692), three single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) switches (MAX4693), and four SPDT switches (MAX4694).
The MAX4691/MAX4692/MAX4693 operate from either a single +2V to +11V power supply or dual ±2V to ±5.5V power supplies. When operating from ±5V supplies they offer 25Ω on-resistance (RON), 3.5Ω (max) RON flatness, and 3Ω (max) matching between channels. The MAX4694 operates from a single +2V to +11V supply. Each switch has rail-to-rail signal handling and a low 1nA leakage current.
All digital inputs are 1.8V logic-compatible when operating from a +3V supply and TTL compatible when operating from a +5V supply.
The MAX4691–MAX4694 are available in 16-pin, 4mm x 4mm QFN and TQFN and 16-bump UCSP packages. The chip-scale package (UCSP™) occupies a 2mm x 2mm area, significantly reducing the required PC board area.
- 16 Bump, 0.5mm-Pitch UCSP (2mm x 2mm)
- 1.8V Logic Compatibility
- Guaranteed On-Resistance
- 70Ω (max) with +2.7V Supply
- 35Ω (max) with +5V Supply
- 25Ω (max) with ±4.5V Dual Supplies
- Guaranteed Match Between Channels
- 5Ω (max) with +2.7V Supply
- 3Ω (max) with ±4.5V Dual Supplies
- Guaranteed Flatness Over Signal Range
- 3.5Ω (max) with ±4.5V Dual Supplies
- Low Leakage Currents Over Temperature
- 20nA (max) at +85°C
- Fast 90ns Transition Time
- Guaranteed Break-Before-Make
- Single-Supply Operation from +2V to +11V
- Dual-Supply Operation from ±2V to ±5.5V (MAX4691/MAX4692/MAX4693)
- V+ to V- Signal Handling
- Low Crosstalk: -90dB (100kHz)
- High Off-Isolation: -88dB (100kHz)
- Audio/Video Signal Routing
- Battery-Operated Equipment
- Cell Phones
- Communications Circuits
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|See All Switches and Multiplexers (Mid and High Voltage) (299)|
| Pricing Notes: |
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|
- Optimized for Compact and Portable Applications
- Embedded Digital Resources for Beamforming