Low-Voltage 8:1 Mux/Dual 4:1 Mux/Triple SPDT/Quad SPDT in UCSP Package
Low-Voltage Muxes (8-1 and Dual 4-1) and Switches (Triple and Quad SPDTs) Now Available in QFN Packaging
DescriptionThe MAX4691–MAX4694 are low-voltage CMOS analog ICs configured as an 8-channel multiplexer (MAX4691), two 4-channel multiplexers (MAX4692), three single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) switches (MAX4693), and four SPDT switches (MAX4694).
The MAX4691/MAX4692/MAX4693 operate from either a single +2V to +11V power supply or dual ±2V to ±5.5V power supplies. When operating from ±5V supplies they offer 25Ω on-resistance (RON), 3.5Ω (max) RON flatness, and 3Ω (max) matching between channels. The MAX4694 operates from a single +2V to +11V supply. Each switch has rail-to-rail signal handling and a low 1nA leakage current.
All digital inputs are 1.8V logic-compatible when operating from a +3V supply and TTL compatible when operating from a +5V supply.
The MAX4691–MAX4694 are available in 16-pin, 4mm x 4mm QFN and TQFN and 16-bump UCSP packages. The chip-scale package (UCSP™) occupies a 2mm x 2mm area, significantly reducing the required PC board area.
- 16 Bump, 0.5mm-Pitch UCSP (2mm x 2mm)
- 1.8V Logic Compatibility
- Guaranteed On-Resistance
- 70Ω (max) with +2.7V Supply
- 35Ω (max) with +5V Supply
- 25Ω (max) with ±4.5V Dual Supplies
- Guaranteed Match Between Channels
- 5Ω (max) with +2.7V Supply
- 3Ω (max) with ±4.5V Dual Supplies
- Guaranteed Flatness Over Signal Range
- 3.5Ω (max) with ±4.5V Dual Supplies
- Low Leakage Currents Over Temperature
- 20nA (max) at +85°C
- Fast 90ns Transition Time
- Guaranteed Break-Before-Make
- Single-Supply Operation from +2V to +11V
- Dual-Supply Operation from ±2V to ±5.5V (MAX4691/MAX4692/MAX4693)
- V+ to V- Signal Handling
- Low Crosstalk: -90dB (100kHz)
- High Off-Isolation: -88dB (100kHz)
- Audio/Video Signal Routing
- Battery-Operated Equipment
- Cell Phones
- Communications Circuits
|Part Number||Functions||Configuration||Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|