2.5Ω, Dual, SPST, CMOS Analog Switches
DescriptionThe MAX4667/MAX4668/MAX4669 dual analog switches feature low on-resistance of 2.5Ω max. On-resistance is matched between switches to 0.5Ω max and is flat (0.5Ω max) over the specified signal range. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. The off-leakage current is only 5nA max at +85°C. These analog switches are ideal in low-distortion applications and are the preferred solution over mechanical relays in automatic test equipment or applications where current switching is required. They have low power requirements, use less board space, and are more reliable than mechanical relays.
The MAX4667 has two normally closed (NC) switches, the MAX4668 has two normally open (NO) switches, and the MAX4669 has one NC and one NO switch that guarantee break-before-make operation.
These switches operate from a +4.5V to +36V single supply or from ±4.5V to ±20V dual supplies. All digital inputs have +0.8V and +2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring TTL/CMOS-logic compatibility when using ±15V supplies or a single +12V supply.
- Low On-Resistance (2.5Ω max)
- Guaranteed RON Match Between Channels (0.5Ω max)
- Guaranteed RON Flatness over Specified Signal Range (0.5Ω max)
- Guaranteed Break-Before-Make (MAX4669)
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- Guaranteed ESD Protection >2kV per Method 3015.7
- +4.5V to +36V Single-Supply Operation
- ±4.5V to ±20V Dual-Supply Operation
- TTL/CMOS-Compatible Control Inputs
- Audio-Signal Routing
- Communication Systems
- PBX/PABX Systems
- Reed Relay Replacement
- Test Equipment
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||Normal Position||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|