Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Low On-Resistance (5Ω max)
- Guaranteed RON Match Between Channels (0.5Ω max)
- Guaranteed RON Flatness over Specified Signal Range (0.5Ω max)
- Guaranteed Break-Before-Make (MAX4666)
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- Guaranteed ESD Protection > 2kV per Method 3015.7
- +4.5V to +36V Single-Supply Operation
- ±4.5V to ±20V Dual-Supply Operation
- TTL/CMOS-Compatible Control Inputs
- Audio-Signal Routing
- Communication Systems
- PBX/PABX Systems
- Reed Relay Replacement
- Test Equipment
The MAX4664 has four normally closed (NC) switches, the MAX4665 has four normally open (NO) switches, and the MAX4666 has two NC and two NO switches that guarantee break-before-make switching times.
These switches operate from a single +4.5V to +36V supply or from dual ±4.5V to ±20V supplies. All digital inputs have +0.8V and +2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring TTL/CMOS-logic compatibility when using ±15V supplies or a single +12V supply.