5 Ohm, Quad, SPST, CMOS Analog Switches
DescriptionThe MAX4664/MAX4665/MAX4666 quad analog switches feature 5Ω max on-resistance. On-resistance is matched between switches to 0.5Ω max and is flat (0.5Ω max) over the specified signal range. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. The off-leakage current is only 5nA max at +85°C. These analog switches are ideal in low-distortion applications and are the preferred solution over mechanical relays in automatic test equipment or in applications where current switching is required. They have low power requirements, require less board space, and are more reliable than mechanical relays.
The MAX4664 has four normally closed (NC) switches, the MAX4665 has four normally open (NO) switches, and the MAX4666 has two NC and two NO switches that guarantee break-before-make switching times.
These switches operate from a single +4.5V to +36V supply or from dual ±4.5V to ±20V supplies. All digital inputs have +0.8V and +2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring TTL/CMOS-logic compatibility when using ±15V supplies or a single +12V supply.
- Low On-Resistance (5Ω max)
- Guaranteed RON Match Between Channels (0.5Ω max)
- Guaranteed RON Flatness over Specified Signal Range (0.5Ω max)
- Guaranteed Break-Before-Make (MAX4666)
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- Guaranteed ESD Protection > 2kV per Method 3015.7
- +4.5V to +36V Single-Supply Operation
- ±4.5V to ±20V Dual-Supply Operation
- TTL/CMOS-Compatible Control Inputs
- Audio-Signal Routing
- Communication Systems
- PBX/PABX Systems
- Reed Relay Replacement
- Test Equipment
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||Normal Position||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|