45 Ohm SPDT Analog Switch in SOT23-8
High-Voltage, SPDT Analog Switch in Tiny SOT
DescriptionThe MAX4649 is a dual-supply, single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) analog switch. On-resistance is 45Ω max and flat (7Ω max) over the specified signal range. The MAX4649 can handle rail-to-rail analog signals, and conducts analog or digital signals equally well in either direction. This switch operates from a single +9V to +36V supply, or from ±4.5V to ±20V dual supplies. The primary application areas are in the switching and routing of signals in telecommunications and test equipment.
The MAX4649 features a switch transition time of 130ns max at +25°C, and a guaranteed break-before-make switching time of 5ns. Off-leakage current is only 2nA max at +25°C.
The MAX4649 is available in a tiny 8-pin SOT23 package.
- Low On-Resistance 45Ω max ±15V Supplies
- 5Ω max RON Match Between Channels
- Guaranteed RON Flatness Over Specified Signal Range (7Ω max)
- VL Logic Supply Not Required
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- +9V to +36V Single Supply Operation
- ±4.5V to ±20V Dual Supply Operation
- Low Crosstalk: -92dB at 1MHz
- High Off-Isolation: -92dB at 1MHz
- TTL/CMOS-Compatible Control Inputs
- High-Speed Access (Telecom)
- Network Hubs, Switches, Routers
- Telecom Switches
- X-Ray and Ultrasound Diagnostics
|Part Number||Functions||Configuration||Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|