Dual, 5Ω Analog Switches
DescriptionThe MAX4621/MAX4622/MAX4623 are precision, dual, high-speed analog switches. The single-pole/single-throw (SPST) MAX4621 and double-pole/single-throw (DPST) MAX4623 dual switches are normally open (NO). The single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) MAX4622 has two normally closed (NC) and two NO poles. All three parts offer low 5Ω on-resistance guaranteed to match to within 0.5Ω between channels and to remain flat over the full analog signal range (Δ0.5Ω max). They also offer low leakage (<500pA at +25°C, <5nA at +85°C) and fast switching times (turn-on time <250ns, turn-off time <200ns).
These analog switches are ideal in low-distortion applications and are the preferred solution over mechanical relays in automatic test equipment or applications where current switching is required. They have low power requirements, use less board space, and are more reliable than mechanical relays.
The MAX4621/MAX4622/MAX4623 are pin-compatible replacements for the DG401/DG403/DG405, respectively, offering improved overall performance. These monolithic switches operate from a single positive supply (+4.5V to +36V) or with bipolar supplies (±4.5V to ±18V) while retaining CMOS-logic input compatibility.
- Low On-Resistance: 3Ωs (typ), 5Ωs (max)
- Guaranteed RON Match Between Channels (0.5 ohm max)
- Guaranteed Break-Before-Make Operation (MAX4622)
- Guaranteed Off-Channel Leakage <5nA at +85°C
- Single-Supply Operation (+4.5V to +36V)
- Bipolar-Supply Operation (±4.5V to ±18V)
- TTL/CMOS-Logic Compatible
- Rail-to-Rail Analog Signal Handling Capability
- Pin Compatible with DG401/DG403/DG405
- Audio-Signal Routing
- Communication Systems
- Data Acquisition
- Military Radios
- PBX/PABX Systems
- Reed Relay Replacement
- Test Equipment
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|