High-Speed, Low-Voltage, CMOS Analog Multiplexers/Switches
DescriptionThe MAX4617/MAX4618/MAX4619 are high-speed, low-voltage, CMOS analog ICs configured as an 8-channel multiplexer (MAX4617), two 4-channel multiplexers (MAX4618), and three single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) switches (MAX4619).
These CMOS devices can operate continuously with a +2V to +5.5V single supply. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. The off-leakage current is only 1nA at TA = +25°C and 10nA at TA = +85°C.
All digital inputs have 0.8V to 2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring TTL/CMOS-logic compatibility when using a single +5V supply.
- Fast Switching Times
- 15ns tON
- 10ns tOFF
- Pin Compatible with Industry-Standard 74HC4051/74HC4052/74HC4053 and MAX4581/MAX4582/MAX4583
- Guaranteed On-Resistance
- 10Ω max (+5V Supply)
- 20Ω max (+3V Supply)
- Guaranteed 1Ω On-Resistance Match Between Channels (single +5V supply)
- Guaranteed Low Off-Leakage Current: 1nA at +25°C
- Guaranteed Low On-Leakage Current: 1nA at +25°C
- +2V to +5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- TTL/CMOS-Logic Compatible
- Low Crosstalk: < -96dB
- High Off-Isolation: < -93dB
- Low Distortion: < 0.017% (600Ω)
- Audio/Video Signal Routing
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Communication Systems
- Low-Voltage Data Acquisition
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|