High-Speed, Low-Voltage, CMOS Analog Multiplexers/Switches
DescriptionThe MAX4617/MAX4618/MAX4619 are high-speed, low-voltage, CMOS analog ICs configured as an 8-channel multiplexer (MAX4617), two 4-channel multiplexers (MAX4618), and three single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) switches (MAX4619).
These CMOS devices can operate continuously with a +2V to +5.5V single supply. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. The off-leakage current is only 1nA at TA = +25°C and 10nA at TA = +85°C.
All digital inputs have 0.8V to 2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring TTL/CMOS-logic compatibility when using a single +5V supply.
- Fast Switching Times
- 15ns tON
- 10ns tOFF
- Pin Compatible with Industry-Standard 74HC4051/74HC4052/74HC4053 and MAX4581/MAX4582/MAX4583
- Guaranteed On-Resistance
- 10Ω max (+5V Supply)
- 20Ω max (+3V Supply)
- Guaranteed 1Ω On-Resistance Match Between Channels (single +5V supply)
- Guaranteed Low Off-Leakage Current: 1nA at +25°C
- Guaranteed Low On-Leakage Current: 1nA at +25°C
- +2V to +5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- TTL/CMOS-Logic Compatible
- Low Crosstalk: < -96dB
- High Off-Isolation: < -93dB
- Low Distortion: < 0.017% (600Ω)
- Audio/Video Signal Routing
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Communication Systems
- Low-Voltage Data Acquisition
|Part Number||Config.||Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Dynamic Range (max)|
|See All Switches and Multiplexers ≤ 5V (163)|
| Pricing Notes: |
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|
- Optimized for Compact and Portable Applications
- Embedded Digital Resources for Beamforming