2.5Ω, Dual, SPST, CMOS Analog Switches
DescriptionThe MAX4607/MAX4608/MAX4609 dual analog switches feature low on-resistance of 2.5Ω max. On-resistance is matched between switches to 0.5Ω max and is flat (0.5Ω max) over the specified signal range. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. The off-leakage current is only 2.5nA max at +85°C. These analog switches are ideal in low-distortion applications and are the preferred solution over mechanical relays in automatic test equipment or applications where current switching is required. They have low power requirements, require less board space, and are more reliable than mechanical relays.
The MAX4607 has two normally closed (NC) switches, the MAX4608 has two normally open (NO) switches, and the MAX4609 has one NC and one NO switch.
These switches operate from a single supply of +4.5V to +36V or from dual supplies of ±4.5V to ±20V. All digital inputs have +0.8V and +2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring TTL/CMOS-logic compatibility when using dual ±15V or a single +12V supply.
- Low On-Resistance (2.5Ω max)
- Guaranteed RON Match Between Channels (0.5Ω max)
- Guaranteed RON Flatness over Specified Signal Range (0.5Ω max)
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- Guaranteed ESD Protection > 2kV per Method 3015.7
- Single-Supply Operation: +4.5V to +36V
- Dual-Supply Operation: ±4.5V to ±20V
- TTL/CMOS-Compatible Control Inputs
- Audio-Signal Routing
- Communication Systems
- PBX/PABX Systems
- Reed Relay Replacement
- Test Equipment
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||Normal Position||VSUPPLY (Dual)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|