High-Speed, Single-Supply, Quad, SPST Analog Switches
Low-Voltage Muxes (8-1 and Dual 4-1) and Switches (Triple and Quad SPDTs) Now Available in QFN Packaging
DescriptionThe MAX4591/MAX4592/MAX4593 are high-speed, precision, quad, single-pole/single-throw (SPST) analog switches designed to operate at +12V or +15V. The MAX4591 has four normally closed (NC) switches, and the MAX4592 has four normally open (NO) switches. The MAX4593 has two NO and two NC switches. All three devices offer low leakage (100pA max) and fast switching speeds (tON < 80ns, tOFF < 45ns).
With a +12V supply, the MAX4591/MAX4592/MAX4593 offer guaranteed 1Ω max channel-to-channel matching, 20Ωs max on-resistance (RON), and 1.75Ω max RON flatness over the specified range.
These switches are also fully specified for single +15V operation, with 16Ωs max RON, 1.5Ω max RON match, and 1.5Ω max flatness. For low-voltage or dual-supply operation, refer to the MAX391 data sheet.
These low-voltage switches also offer 5pC max charge injection, and electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection is greater than 2000V, per Method 3015.7.
- Low 16Ωs On-Resistance
- Fast Switching Times: tON = 50ns, tOFF = 30ns
- Guaranteed 1Ω max On-Resistance Match Between Channels
- Guaranteed 1.75Ω max On-Resistance Flatness over Signal Range
- Guaranteed 5pC max Charge Injection
- Improved Leakage over Temperature: 5nA max at +85°C
- ESD >2000V per method 3015.7
- +12V or +15V Single-Supply Operation
- Pin Compatible with DG611/DG612/DG613, DG211/DG212/DG213
- Cell Phones
- Computers: Desktop, Workstation, Server
- Consumer Audio
- Digital Television (Receivers, Set-Top Boxes)
- Network Hubs, Switches, Routers
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||Normal Position||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|