Low-Voltage, CMOS Analog Multiplexers/Switches
DescriptionThe MAX4581/MAX4582/MAX4583 are low-voltage, CMOS analog ICs configured as an 8-channel multiplexer (MAX4581), two 4-channel multiplexers (MAX4582), and three single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) switches (MAX4583).
These CMOS devices can operate continuously with ±2V to ±6V dual power supplies or a +2V to +12V single supply. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. The off-leakage current is only 1nA at +25°C or 5nA at +85°C.
All digital inputs have 0.8V to 2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring TTL/CMOS-logic compatibility when using a single +5V or dual ±5V supplies.
- MAX4582 Available in AEC-Q100 Qualified Version
- Offered in Automotive Temperature Range (-40°C to +125°C)
- Guaranteed On-Resistance
- 80Ω with ±5V Supplies
- 150Ω with Single +5V Supply
- Guaranteed On-Resistance Match Between Channels
- Guaranteed Low Off-Leakage Current 1nA at +25°C
- Guaranteed Low On-Leakage Current 1nA at +25°C
- +2V to +12V Single-Supply Operation
- ±2V to ±6V Dual-Supply Operation
- TTL/CMOS-Logic Compatible
- Low Distortion: < 0.02% (600Ω)
- Low Crosstalk: < -96dB (50Ω, MAX4582)
- High Off-Isolation: < -74dB (50Ω)
- Audio/Video Signal Routing
- Battery-Operated Equipment
- Communications Circuits
- Low-Voltage Data-Acquisition Systems
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|