Low-Voltage, CMOS Analog Multiplexers/Switches
DescriptionThe MAX4581L/MAX4582L/MAX4583L are low-voltage, CMOS analog ICs configured as an 8-channel multiplexer (MAX4581L), two 4-channel multiplexers (MAX4582L), and three single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) switches (MAX4583L).
These CMOS devices operate with a +2V to +12V single supply. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. Off-leakage current is only 2nA at +25°C.
All digital inputs have 0.8V to 2.0V logic thresholds to ensure TTL/CMOS-logic compatibility when using a +12V supply.
- +3V Logic-Compatible Inputs (VIH = 2.0V, VIL = 0.8V)
- Guaranteed On-Resistance: 80Ω with +12V Supply
- Guaranteed 4Ω On-Resistance Match Between Channels
- Guaranteed Low Off-Leakage Current: 2nA at +25°C
- Guaranteed Low On-Leakage Current: 2nA at +25°C
- +2V to +12V Supply Operation
- TTL/CMOS-Logic Compatible
- Low Crosstalk: -96dB (MAX4582L)
- High Off-Isolation: -90dB
- Tiny 4mm x 4mm Thin QFN Package
- Pin Compatible with Industry-Standard 74HC4051/74HC4052/74HC4053 and MAX4051/MAX4052/MAX4053
- Audio/Video Signal Routing
- Communications Circuits
- Data Acquisition Systems
- DSL Modems
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|See All Switches and Multiplexers (Mid and High Voltage) (299)|
| Pricing Notes: |
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|
- Optimized for Compact and Portable Applications
- Embedded Digital Resources for Beamforming