Quad/Dual, Low-Voltage, Bidirectional RF Video Switches
DescriptionThe MAX4545/MAX4546/MAX4547 are low-voltage T-switches designed for switching RF and video signals from DC to 300MHz in 50Ω and 75Ω systems. The MAX4545 contains four normally open single-pole/single-throw (SPST) switches. The MAX4546 contains two dual SPST switches (one normally open, one normally closed.) The MAX4547 contains two single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) switches.
Each switch is constructed in a "T"configuration, ensuring excellent high-frequency off isolation and crosstalk of -80dB at 10MHz. They can handle rail-to-rail analog signals in either direction. On-resistance (20Ω max) is matched between switches to 1Ω max and is flat (0.5Ω max) over the specified signal range, using ±5V supplies. The off leakage current is less than 5nA at +25°C and 50nA at +85°C.
These CMOS switches can operate with dual power supplies ranging from ±2.7V to ±6V or a single supply between +2.7V and +12V. All digital inputs have 0.8V/2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring both TTL- and CMOS-logic compatibility when using ±5V or a single +5V supply.
- Low 50Ω Insertion Loss: -1dB at 100MHz
- High 50Ω Off Isolation: -80dB at 10MHz
- Low 50Ω Crosstalk: -80dB at 10MHz
- DC to 300MHz -3dB Signal Bandwidth
- 20Ω Signal Paths with ±5V Supplies
- 1Ω Signal-Path Matching with ±5V Supplies
- 0.5Ω Signal-Path Flatness with ±5V Supplies
- ±2.7V to ±6V Dual Supplies
- +2.7V to +12V Single Supply
- Low Power Consumption: < 1µW
- Rail-to-Rail Bidirectional Signal Handling
- Pin Compatible with Industry-Standard DG540, DG542, DG643
- > 2kV ESD Protection per Method 3015.7
- TTL/CMOS-Compatible Inputs with Single +5V or ±5V
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- High-Speed Data Acquisition
- RF Switching
- Test Equipment
- Video Signal Routing
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|