Low-Voltage, Phase-Reversal Analog Switch
DescriptionThe MAX4528 low-voltage, CMOS analog IC is configured as a phase-reversal switch and optimized for high-speed applications such as chopper amplifiers. It operates from a +2.7V to +12V single supply or from ±2.7V to ±6V dual supplies.
On-resistance (110Ω max) is matched between switches to 7Ω (max). Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. The leakage current is only 0.5nA at +25°C and 20nA at +85°C. All digital inputs have 0.8V to 2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring both TTL- and CMOS-logic compatibility.
For higher voltage operation, see the MAX4526/ MAX4527 data sheet.
- 5pC (max) Charge Injection
- 110Ω Signal Paths with ±5V Supplies
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- Transition Time <100ns with ±5V Supplies
- 1.0µA (max) Current Consumption
- >2kV ESD Protection per Method 3015.7
- TTL/CMOS-Compatible Input
- Small Packages: 8-Pin SO, DIP, and µMAX®
- Audio-Signal Routing
- Balanced Modulators/Demodulators
- Chopper-Stabilized Amplifiers
- Data Acquisition
- Test Equipment
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|