Phase-Reversal Analog Switches
DescriptionThe MAX4526/MAX4527 are CMOS analog ICs configured as phase-reversal switches. The MAX4526 is optimized for high-speed applications, such as chopper amplifiers, while the MAX4527 is optimized for low-power applications.
The MAX4526/MAX4527 operate from a +4.5V to +36V single supply or ±4.5V to ±18V dual supplies. On-resistance (175Ω max) is matched between switches to 8Ω maximum. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. Maximum leakage current is only 0.5nA at +25°C and 10nA at +85°C.
All digital inputs have 0.8V to 2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring TTL/CMOS-logic compatibility.
- 10pC (max) Charge Injection
- 2pC (max) Charge-Injection Match
- 175Ω Signal Paths with ±15V Supplies
- Guaranteed Break-Before-Make
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- Transition Time < 100ns with ±15V Supplies
- 1µA Current Consumption (MAX4527)
- >2kV ESD Protection per Method 3015.7
- TTL/CMOS-Compatible Inputs
- Available in Small, 8-Pin µMAX® Package
- Audio-Signal Routing
- Balanced Modulators/Demodulators
- Chopper-Stabilized Amplifiers
- Data Acquisition
- Test Equipment
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|