Low-Voltage, Single-Supply Analog Multiplexers/Switches
DescriptionThe MAX4524L/MAX4525L are low-voltage, single-supply CMOS analog switches configured as a 4-channel multiplexer/demultiplexer (MAX4524L) and a double-pole/double-throw (DPDT) switch (MAX4525L). The MAX4524L/MAX4525L have an inhibit input to simultaneously open all switches.
These devices operate from a single supply of +2V to +12V. They are optimized for operation with a +12V supply. The on-resistance is 100Ω with a +12V supply. Each switch can handle Rail-to-Rail analog signals. Off-leakage current measures only 2nA at +25°C. All digital inputs have 0.8V to 2.0V logic thresholds to ensure TTL/CMOSlogic compatibility when using a +12V supply.
- +3V Logic-Compatible Inputs (VIH = 2.0V, VIL = 0.8V)
- +2V to +12V Supply Operation
- 100Ω On-Resistance with +12V Supply
- Guaranteed 10Ω On-Resistance Match at +12V
- Guaranteed 2nA Maximum Off-Leakage at +12V
- TTL/CMOS-Logic Compatible
- Tiny 10-Pin TDFN (3mm × 3mm) and 10-Pin µMAX Packages
- Audio/Video Signal Routing
- Communications Circuits
- Data Acquisition Systems
- DSL Modems
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|