Low-Voltage, Single-Supply Analog Multiplexers/Switches
DescriptionThe MAX4524L/MAX4525L are low-voltage, single-supply CMOS analog switches configured as a 4-channel multiplexer/demultiplexer (MAX4524L) and a double-pole/double-throw (DPDT) switch (MAX4525L). The MAX4524L/MAX4525L have an inhibit input to simultaneously open all switches.
These devices operate from a single supply of +2V to +12V. They are optimized for operation with a +12V supply. The on-resistance is 100Ω with a +12V supply. Each switch can handle Rail-to-Rail analog signals. Off-leakage current measures only 2nA at +25°C. All digital inputs have 0.8V to 2.0V logic thresholds to ensure TTL/CMOSlogic compatibility when using a +12V supply.
- +3V Logic-Compatible Inputs (VIH = 2.0V, VIL = 0.8V)
- +2V to +12V Supply Operation
- 100Ω On-Resistance with +12V Supply
- Guaranteed 10Ω On-Resistance Match at +12V
- Guaranteed 2nA Maximum Off-Leakage at +12V
- TTL/CMOS-Logic Compatible
- Tiny 10-Pin TDFN (3mm × 3mm) and 10-Pin µMAX Packages
- Audio/Video Signal Routing
- Communications Circuits
- Data Acquisition Systems
- DSL Modems
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|See All Switches and Multiplexers (Mid and High Voltage) (299)|
| Pricing Notes: |
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|
- Optimized for Compact and Portable Applications
- Embedded Digital Resources for Beamforming