Low-Voltage, Single-Supply Multiplexer and Switch
DescriptionThe MAX4524/MAX4525 are low-voltage, single-supply CMOS analog switches configured as a 4-channel multiplexer/demultiplexer (MAX4524) and a double-pole/double-throw (DPDT) switch (MAX4525). Both have an inhibit input to simultaneously open all signal paths.
These devices operate from a single supply of +2V to +12V and are optimized for operation with +3V or +5V supplies. On-resistance is 200Ω with a +5V supply and 500Ω with a +3V supply. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. The off-leakage current is only 2nA at +25°C or 20nA at +85°C.
All digital inputs have 0.8V to 2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring TTL/CMOS-logic compatibility when using a single +5V supply.
- Tiny 10-Pin TDFN Package
- Single-Supply Operation from +2V to +12V
- 200Ω On-Resistance with +5V Supply
- 500Ω On-Resistance with +3V Supply
- Guaranteed 8Ω On-Resistance Match at +5V
- Guaranteed 2nA Max On-Leakage at +5V
- TTL/CMOS-Logic Compatible
- Audio/Video Signal Routing
- Battery-Operated Equipment
- Communications Circuits
- Low-Voltage Data-Acquisition Systems
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|See All Switches and Multiplexers (Mid and High Voltage) (299)|
| Pricing Notes: |
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C|
- Optimized for Compact and Portable Applications
- Embedded Digital Resources for Beamforming