Quad, Low-Voltage SPST Analog Switches
DescriptionThe MAX4521/MAX4522/MAX4523 are quad, low-voltage, single-pole/single-throw (SPST) analog switches. On-resistance (100Ω max) is matched between switches to 4Ω max, and is flat (12Ω max) over the specified signal range. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. The off-leakage current is only 1nA at +25°C and 10nA at +85°C.
The MAX4521 has four normally closed (NC) switches, and the MAX4522 has four normally open (NO) switches. The MAX4523 has two NC switches and two NO switches.
These CMOS switches can operate with dual power supplies ranging from ±2V to ±6V or a single supply between +2V and +12V. They are fully specified for single +2.7V operation.
All digital inputs have +0.8V and +2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring TTL/CMOS-logic compatibility when using ±5V or a single +5V supply.
- +2V to +12V Single Supply
±2V to ±6V Dual Supplies
- 100Ω Signal Paths with ±5V Supplies
- Low Power Consumption, < 1µW
- 4 Separately Controlled SPST Switches
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- Pin Compatible with Industry-Standard DG211/DG212/DG213
- > 2kV ESD Protection per Method 3015.7
- TTL/CMOS-Compatible Inputs with ±5V or Single +5V Supply
- Audio-Signal Routing
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Data Acquisition
- Test Equipment
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||Normal Position||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|