Dual-Supply, Low On-Resistance, SPST, CMOS Analog Switches
DescriptionThe MAX4516/MAX4517 are single-pole/single-throw (SPST), CMOS, low-voltage, dual-supply analog switches with very low switch on-resistance. The MAX4516 is normally open (NO). The MAX4517 is normally closed (NC).
These CMOS switches can operate continuously with dual supplies between ±1V and ±6V. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. The off-leakage current maximum is only 1nA at +25°C or 20nA at +85°C.
The digital input is referenced to the positive power supply and is CMOS compatible.
For pin-compatible parts for use with a single supply, refer to the MAX4514/MAX415.
- Available in SOT23-5 Package
- ±1V to ±6V Dual-Supply Operation
- Guaranteed On-Resistance: 20Ω with ±5V Supplies
- Guaranteed Low Off-Leakage Currents:
- 1nA at +25°C
- 20nA at +85°C
- Guaranteed Low On-Leakage Currents:
- 2nA at +25°C
- 40nA at +85°C
- Low Charge Injection: 20pC Max
- Fast Switching Speed: tON = 100ns, tOFF = 75ns
- tON > tOFF at ±5V
- CMOS Logic Compatible with ±5V Supplies
- Audio/Video Signal Routing
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Cell Phones
- Communication Systems
- Low-Voltage Data Acquisition
- PCMCIA Cards
|Part Number||Config.||Channels||Normal Position||VSUPPLY (Dual)|
|Dynamic Range (max)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|