Low-Voltage, Dual-Supply, SPST, CMOS Analog Switches
DescriptionThe MAX4503/MAX4504 are low-voltage, dual-supply, single-pole/single-throw (SPST), CMOS analog switches. The MAX4503 is normally open (NO). The MAX4504 is normally closed (NC).
These CMOS switches can operate continuously with dual supplies between ±1.V and ±6V. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. The off-leakage current is only 1nA at +25°C or 10nA at +85°C.
The digital input is CMOS-logic compatible when using ±5V supplies. A unique logic input architecture allows this even though the parts have no ground pin.
For single-supply operation, use the MAX4501/MAX4502, which are pin-for-pin equivalents.
- Available in SOT23-5 Package
- Dual-Supply Operation from ±1V to ±6V
- Guaranteed On-Resistance:
- 250Ω with ±5V Supplies
- Guaranteed Low Off-Leakage Currents:
- 1nA at +25°C
- 10nA at +85°C
- Guaranteed Low On-Leakage Currents:
- 2nA at +25°C
- 20nA at +85°C
- Guaranteed Low Charge Injection: 10pC Max
- Fast Switching Speed: tON = 150ns, tOFF = 100ns
- CMOS-Logic Compatible Input
- Audio/Video Signal Routing
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Cell Phones
- Communication Systems
- Low-Voltage Data Acquisition
- PCMCIA Cards
|Part Number||Config.||Channels||Normal Position||VSUPPLY (Dual)|
|Dynamic Range (max)|
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|