Evaluation Kit for the MAX40203
The MAX40203 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40203 “ideal-diode”. This EV kit demonstrates the MAX40203 in a space-saving 5-pin SOT23 (MAX40203AUK+). This EV kit can be used to evaluate the MAX40203AUK+ as well.
The MAX40203 EV kit PCB comes with two MAX40203AUK+ devices installed. The MAX40203 device is a current-switch, which drops so little voltage as to approximate an “ideal diode”.
The MAX40203 is also available in a tiny 0.8mm x 0.8mm 4-bump WLP with a 0.35mm bump pitch and has lower voltage drop. These devices operate over the automotive -40°C to +125°C temperature range.
- Drops Only 100mV at 500mA
- Less than 10nA Leakage When Reverse-Biased From VDD
- Supply Voltage Range: Between 1.2V and 5.5V
- Low Supply Quiescent Current: 300nA (typ), 500nA (max)
- Thermally Self-Protecting
- -40 °C to +125 °C Temperature Range
- Evaluates MAX40203AUK+
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Cellular Phones
- Electronic Toys
- Notebook and Tablet Computers
- Portable Media Players
- Portable/Wearable Medical Devices
- USB-Powered Peripherals
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|