Precision, Quad, SPST Analog Switches
DescriptionThe MAX391/MAX392/MAX393 are precision, quad, single-pole/single-throw (SPST) analog switches designed to operate at +3V, +5V, or ±5V. The MAX391 has four normally closed (NC) switches, and the MAX392 has four normally open (NO) switches. The MAX393 has two NO and two NC switches. All three devices offer low leakage (100pA max) and fast switching speeds (tON ≤ 130ns, tOFF ≤ 75ns). Power consumption is just 1µW—ideal for battery-operated equipment. All devices operate from a single +3V to +15V supply or from dual ±3.0V to ±8V supplies.
With ±5V supplies, the MAX391/MAX392/MAX393 offer guaranteed 2Ω max channel-to-channel matching, 30Ω max on-resistance (RON), and 4Ω max RON flatness over the specified range.
These switches are also fully specified for single +5V operation, with 2Ω max RON match, 60Ω max RON, and 6Ω max flatness.
These low-voltage switches also offer 5pC max charge injection, and ESD protection is greater than 2000V, per method 3015.7.
- Low On-Resistance, 20Ω Typical
- Guaranteed On-Resistance Match Between Channels, < 2Ω
- Guaranteed On-Resistance Flatness Over Signal Range, 4Ω Max
- Guaranteed Charge Injection, < 5pC
- Improved Leakage Over Temperature, < 2.5nA at +85°C
- Electrostatic Discharge > 2000V per Method 3015.7
- Single-Supply Operation (+3V to +15V) Bipolar-Supply Operation (±3V to ±8V)
- Low Power Consumption, < 1µW
- TTL/CMOS-Logic Compatible
- ±5V DACs and ADCs
- Audio and Video Switching
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Communication Systems
- Guidance and Control Systems
- Heads-Up Displays
- Military Radios
- PBX, PABX
- Sample-and-Hold Circuits
- Test Equipment
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|